Wired-Marker includes a highlight function which highlights on the sentences, and a bookmark function which enables you to go back to the highlighted place.
In addition, the sophisticated function of collecting information is one of the features. The following explains what kind of information Wired-Marker can acquire.
You can bookmark not only sentences but also images. You can mark an image by drag & drop or by using a context menu. You can go back to the place where the marked image locates.
Drag an image on the web page and drop it into a folder
The image will be displayed when hovering the mouse, and the original place will be displayed when clicking
Mark by selecting a folder on the context menu
You can bookmark the web page itself like a normal bookmarker.
Drag an icon locating next to the location bar, and drop it into a folder
Wired-Marker enables you to trim web page and save the trimmed web page as an image. You can trim the important part of the web page and go back to the original page when necessary.
The following explains how to trim a page.
1) Right-click on a folder in which you'd like to save an image.
2) Select "Import" - "Capture image" - "Document" from the context menu.
3) The image of the web page will be displayed, select the area you'd like to trim by using a mouse.
4) When you have the "Link with the current document" checked, the web page you trimmed will be displayed when clicking the image saved in the folder. When you uncheck the box, the image you have trimmed will be displayed as it is.
5) The image will be saved in the folder when you click "OK".
6) The trimmed image will be displayed when hovering the mouse.
When you store an image in the clipboard, you can trim the part of the image. So you can acquire image of other applications via the clipboard.
The following explains how to trim an image stored in the clipboard and save it.
1) Acquire the image of other applications in the clipboard by the PrintScreen button(*).
2) Right-click on a folder in which you'd like to save the image.
3) Select "Import" - "Capture image" - "Clipboard" from the context menu.
4) The following steps are same as above way.
(* For Windows only. For Mac, use "Ctrl key + Shift key + Command key + 4")
Acquire a chart from Excel
It is impossible to highlight on pdf file, but you can extract important sentences and go back to the page where the sentences came from.
The following explains how to extract sentences on pdf file and save it in a folder.
£±”„ Select the text you'd like to acquire by using a mouse on the pdf file.
£²”„ Drag the selected text and drop it into a folder.
£³”„ Edit title and note, and enter the page information on the following dialog box.
|Logical Page:||An actual page number that counts the lead page as the first page.|
|Physical Page:||A page number that does not count pages such as the cover page or the contents page.|
To go back to the page, it is only necessary to enter "Logical Page".
You can go back to the page by clicking
You can read the pdf files saved on the local PC
When you select an image on pdf and copy it to the clipboard, you can acquire the image in the pdf file via the clipboard.
To deal with pdf file on Wired-Marker, it is necessary to install the following plug-in.
|Windows:||Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape|
|Mac:||Firefox PDF Plugin for Mac OS X|
Please use version 9.* of Adobe PDF Plug-In (included in Adobe Reader 9.5 etc.). Wired-Marker can not deal pdf files with version 10.* of Adobe PDF Plug-in.